Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Screenprinting Work Jamie Hern Tattoo's


American Ink just printed up some awesome tee's for a Nashville Tn tattoo artist Jamie Hern www.jamieherntattoos.com. Check him out if your in the Nashville/Henderson area and tell him American Ink screen printing sent ya! If you are in the Nashville area or any area at all and YOU need stuff printed don't hesitate to call American Ink as we can hook you up as we did Jami Hern. We beat any competitors price! So don't delay call Jami @ American Ink 270-317-0483 or email me @ americaninkscreenprinting@gmail.com and I would be happy to give you a quote!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate all youg uys do. My shirts turned out wonderful and I couldn't have gotten better anywhere else. I am going to continue oredering with you. Thanks again for doing such a great job.

    Jamie Hern
    www.jamieherntattoos.com
    615-618-3205
    Artistic Creations
    304 Donelson Pike
    Nashville, Tn 37214

    ReplyDelete